I know that it is tough after you have had a long term relationship breakup. There is a lot of deep pain and anguish over your lost love. The one you thought you would spend eternity with has walked away or even worse you have pushed him away. Well, I have some great news for you…There is hope on how to get him back after the breakup.
Think about it, you really do know people who have broken up and have gotten back together and are happier than ever. When you think back at why they had broken up in the first place it can get hard to believe that they actually are back together. You see once you think about it no situation is hopeless, even your breakup can be salvaged.
Just a few months before I was to be married my fiance hit the road and I was left with the pain of a broken heart. My one and only was gone and I was devastated. That was over 38 years ago and once we were able to work things through we got married and we could not be happier. It is not all peaches and cream we still bicker from time to time but I am sure glad that I found out what to do to get him back. I only wish this material was around back then it would have saved me a load of trial and error.
Hey girlfriend, if you know that you love your ex boyfriend then get serious about getting him back. I have just a few tips for you that might help you to get your mind thinking in the right direction.
One of the first and most likely the most important things is to take care of yourself. You will not do yourself or your ex any favors if you are a basket case through it all. Figure out what role you played in the whole breakup process and work on yourself first.
Right after the initial breakup it may be beneficial to give him a little space so that you can both get your thoughts cleared out and get a fresh perspective on things. You do not want to wait too long but a couple of days can be a good thing not a bad thing.
Whatever you do do not become a recluse. Get out and mingle laugh and have a good time when you go out with friends. If your relationship was a long term relationship then there is a good chance your ex will see you having a good time and he will want to have it with you.
Finally try not to do the following because they will not be a positive step for you in trying to get your ex back after the breakup. I call these the five DO NOTS: Do not try to convince them that you are the love of their life. Do not apologize for everything under the sun. Do not beg them to take you back. Do not try to convince them that it really was not your fault. Do not promise to change for good this time.
How to Get Him Back After A Breakup 5 Secrets To Use Now
Do you want to know how to get him back after a breakup? Here are just a few steps that you can start putting into practice right away if you actually do hope to get your ex back.
1. Be patient. If you really want to get back together with you ex boyfriend you need to take things one step at a time. Start with a simple hello and a smile just to let him know you can still be pleasant when you are around him. Do not over do it and attempt to push him into something more when you run into him. Simply smile and say hello, nothing more.
2. Be yourself. If you happen to run into him at a social gathering you can try to start an easy going conversation with him but be certain not to make him think that he is your highest priority here. Keep yourself mostly tuned into your friends but let him know that you enjoy talking to him and that you are open to communication with him but for a while keep things simple and just be friends. As a matter of fact if you are at a party, it wouldn’t hurt to flirt casually with some of the other guys there.
3. Keep up appearances. Always try to look your best just in case you do run into him. Make certain you look and smell good and that you try new things to peak his curiosity. Looking good all the time will also boost your self assurance which is much more attractive to any guy than somebody who doesn’t care a lot about themselves. A lot of guys find a woman with a high self esteem and self confidence much more alluring and sexy so make sure you always look good where ever you may be.
4. Be Pleasant. If will not hurt if you say a few nice things or flatter him about something as long as you are being sincere and not merely making something up so you have something to say. Most men like to feel good about themselves also so if you hope to get your ex back you should be subtle but kind when you tell him how great he smells or looks. His new jeans look great on him?, let him know but don’t make a big deal of it.
5. Be his friend. After some time has passed you can begin to speak to him about some of the many fun times and memories that you shared together. He’ll like remembering the best from those days also and it possibly will just light a spark that he will not want to let go of. When he does want to get back together with you, the odds are that he will begin to let you know in one way or another. Some guys call, some guys joke around, and some guys just come right out and tell you but no matter how he lets you know “Go slow”.
Sincerely do not jump just because he says he wants you back. Let things build up between you and if you are really meant to be together it will happen at a natural pace. These are just a few tips and ideas for how to get him back after a breakup. The best way to get an ex back is to put together a step by step plan for getting your ex back and even more importantly, how to keep them.